Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wolf Guard Terminator - WIP 8

Finished!














There's myriad mistakes/corrections and and a frankly un-inspiring base but I'm going to call it a day and down brushes.  It's nearly 5am here so I'm going to catch a couple of hours sleep before I get up again for Salute.

I'm dog-tired but I'm happy that this guy is finally done and pleased with the result.  I'm also pleased with the things I've learned, like painting fur and the cloak which I'm looking forward to trying again.

I'll take some proper pictures for a future post but in the meantime here's some from my phone.

Those that are going to Adepticon, have a great time and for those attending Salute, I'll see you there!














































































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment